Thursday, January 15, 2009

Live your life on purpose


Isn’t it refreshing to think we can design the next year – customize our life?
My daughter Candace urged me to buy a book at Starbucks back in December
for us to “do” together- how brilliant, quality time together reflecting and sharing.
I cant seem to locate the book to provide a link , so if anyone out there
knows where to find it you will be our hero!
So right away it leads you into the amazing realization that our values ,
what we believe in are instrumental in uncovering our dreams and goals::: love this!
So above I “scraplifted” straight from the book and designed a word document that can be posted on a piece of carboard(14”x 8 1/2”) on the bottom, leaving the top to add some fab decorative paper. Take a good 10 minutes to jot down your top 5 values, remember there are no limits- no rules.


I did this thinking I could lead my Ladies at New Entre Casa through a “life strategy”Art class, sharing our dreams and hopes for the coming year. If you’d like the word document I made just post me your email and I will forward to you- but please follow up with your thoughts and ideas(pictures would be Fab!) and I will post for all to share


2 comments:

Allie Roth said...

I almost bought a book in Starbucks this holiday... I think its the same one you are talking about. It was called something like "Where do you see your life in 5 years"
I just did a google search and found this blog talking about the book:
http://coffeeshopjournal.com/2008/12/05/starbucks-book-where-will-you-be-five-years-from-today/

And from there found this link:
http://www.live-inspired.com/products.cfm?categoryID=0&ProductID=13

Hope this helps...

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I love this. I will try to get to this tomorrow! Thanks for sharing.