Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thankful Heart

(hearts available at Vignette's)
i know i'm a little early to start talking Valentines day- but i feel so inspired to share:::::
i made these "hearts of green"in hopes to renew and grow a different attitude towards Valentines day and all the romantic expectations

Who knows what your heart needs best?
for me, it is the women in my life ::::
My daughters, My Mom- good, good friends ::my sweet Sister
soul mates & my super fun cousin- all the ladies that have got my back


8 comments:

paperbird said...

your hearts of green are lovely. Thank goodness for sweet friends and family who always seem to know what our hearts ned best.

The Vintage Rabbit said...

love your hearts Jane!!

Smiles, Joy~

Maija said...

Hi Jane!!!
I love your hearts AND your heart!!

Gloria King said...

so glad your back miss jane..Ill see you tomorow.The hearts are beautiful...

Lori said...

Jolee J,
The world is so blessed to have your SWEET heart!
Love those hearts of yours!
XOXO,
Lori @ Vignettes

jackieb said...

Cool hearts.....love that they are green and maybe represent "growth"?

Vignettes, need to go there! :}

TUTU Monkey said...

So cute!! Hope all is well.....

Ella said...

I love your hearts; i was thinking of doing something with green.

Green is my favorite color and I love growing stuff!