Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Heartfelt makings:::::

Soldered, stamped & filed my feelings into a complete euphoric expression
Growth and change are upon me, and pounding that into the metal felt so GOOD
It started to take on this earthy raw feel- how appropriate;)



the second I had growth out the way along came smitten, isnt that like the best feeling-like you are so deep down happy and all lovey dovey, I am quite smitten with myself lately;)

The heart link was disconnected but made stronger with solder
making it stronger than before the break:::::

matters of the heart, and how we engage bring us messages and clarity


3 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

ooooooo I love these!!

"Smitten"....what a great word. Hope to see you soon!

Maija said...

Beautiful Jane!!!

Zinnia's on Melrose said...

Love the bracelets, I think I like the heart chain the most. I gotta make one of those for me! Smitten is such fun word for February. Hope all is well.
Tricia
vintagebliss