Monday, September 7, 2009

I Heart Scones and Clotted Cream::::::::

When I travel I find myself alot more in the moment, thankful for every detail.


Time for taking it all in:: allowing myself to go at a pace that is alot more relaxed- I hope to bring this attitude home with me along with all the great images and memories of how amazing the Irish are, I am proud to be part of such positive hard working heritage



OK for the record I LOVE scones with clotted cream, so much so- I cant fit in my jeans;)

Had to show a close up, clotted cream is heavenly


How's this for a mantle? This and the following pictures are of the reading room at Ashford castle- I have added more pics to my flickr







(carved in the mantle)






If I could get away with it I would hang this in my studio(tee hee)

hows that for inspiration


Time to go ::: off to Adere Manor

8 comments:

Breathing Beside Us said...

Ohhhhhhh my!
Did I mention that I am jealous?
XOXO Deb

Carrie said...

Jane, this is so true!...when your on vacation all the little things do matter...I feel like my senses are hightened!...and great pics! What a beautiful castle!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

traveling is inspiring. I love the chandalier

paperbird said...

I have never had clotted cream but it sure looks good. Anything with cream i adore!

paperbird said...

I have never had clotted cream but it sure looks good. Anything with cream i adore!

Maija said...

Yummy!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet you at the Bliss event!

KayEllen said...

Looks amazing and the food very tempting!!!

Have a wonderful time:)Looks like you are!!
Oh my and the castle in the last post made my heart skip a beat!

Smiles,
kayellen

alice said...

You are woman after my own heart! I am a clotted cream and scones connoisseur! I also have the not to be buttoned pants! Thanks so much for the post.
smiles, alice