Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised::::

I have a really great Lady in my life, I know God placed her and I in exactly the right place so we could meet, how incredible is that?
Gloria is engaging in so many ways, her beautiful smile, wit and creative perspective always bring you to that special place I love her for that
Gloria recently sent me the above award and invited me to connect and share, she must have once again felt that gentle urging to bring our paths together. I feel blessed, honored and encouraged::: to have received this and accept it with a big beaming smile;)
To accept this award I must do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
So 7 things about me:::: hmmmmmm
1. i constantly crave sugar
2.I am blessed with a beautiful blended family, I adore each and every members individuality and the common thread of our quirky silliness
3.when I listen to music I see choreography in my head, ever since I was very small :: I experience movement when music is on.
4.I watch every episode of Intervention and cry every time
5.Love to laugh, Lewis Black tickles my funny bone, so does my daughter Candace.
6.I seriously think I enjoy organizing my art studio just as much as creating
7.I believe we are all connected and that my thoughts, words and actions have the power to heal

Now to pass on award to these amazing ladies... all who have touched my life by sharing and connecting

3 comments:

Maija said...

Thank you sweet Jane!!! I'm so flattered!
ox

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Bella Signora, congratulations!
"Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts". Rita mammabellarte

Julie Collings said...

dear jolee,
i loved reading about your sugar cravings and the choreography in your head...amazing.
i agree so much with #7, it is unbelievable how much power we have to bring peace to each other.
happy holiday wishes, julie