Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm feeling WICKED

I had the amazing opportunity to see Wicked on Saturday literally front and center at the theatre, it was beyond words fabulous::: I am so buzzing over the set and costume design- wouldn't it be fun to be part of such a creative group, taking viewers to a place so magical?
I loved the bubble wand that Glinda the Good Witch floats in on, I want to travel the world floating through the sky on a bubble wand!!!! this combined with her wit and

customized vocabulary made it truly entertaining on all levels.

3 comments:

Nena said...

I saw Wicked two years ago and loved it! A friend of mine sounds just like Glinda that we are always calling her "Galinda, with a Ga.."

paperbird said...

I loved wicked- so true, it was beyond fabulous!

Deb said...

I was fortunate to see it as a birthday gift from my daughter in July. I was wonderful. Better than words can say!!!!