Monday, September 15, 2008

Wow have I been seriously MIA or what?




Well, I have been busy being a travel bug, so I have a good excuse ;)
Pictured above I am floating above the Swiss Alps snapping pic’s like a fiend-
All along hearing the faint sound of cow bells down below (yes the Swiss adorn their sweet cows with bells that softly chime all day- priceless!)
Having gone on a much needed excursion to Switzerland and Greece I feel refreshed renewed and itching to create. Autumn is my most fav time of the year – there is so much that inspires us all to craft, decorate and nest.

6 comments:

goooooood girl said...

Very good......

Debby said...

There you are!!! I have seriously missed you!
WOW! Talk about a great vacation...you MUST give me all the details. I hope you had a fab time!
I have so missed your creations and I have so much of my own to share with you! I have been a bit remiss in posting to my blog as I have been extremely busy getting ready for Patrick's wedding! I'll email you.

Love ya,
Deb

KayEllen said...

So glad to see a new post! What a wonderful place to visit!!!
Welcome Home:)
Can't wait to see more pictures...
xoxo

kayellen

Joy @ The Vintage Rabbit said...

Jane... I have missed seeing you!!! I am so glad you are back and feel refreshed and rejuvenated! I hope to see you at the barn...

Big {{{Hugs}}}....

Joy~

Steve McKinnis said...

Where are you Jane? Lori C and I are wondering... are you lost in the snow?

Debby said...

Hi again!
Boy, you said it...I have also been seriously "MIA" in the blogging world. I've just added a posting about the wedding and I hope to be better abut sharing about me, home, family and more of my creations!
I also miss your postings, new creations, etc.! lol
Love ya,
Debby