Monday, September 22, 2008

God Given Gifts



So I thought it would be a good idea to post
some images of the project we are working on at New Entre Casa.
This is a drug rehabilitation center where I have created
an art therapy program , and weekly I teach a project and spend time really getting to connect with these amazing woman, it’s my favorite part of the week and I cant express how grateful I am to be part of such an amazing program;)
Our focus this week is to express and acknowledge the gifts in our lives
With all that is going on with the economy this type of project really brings about a true feeling of peace .

2 comments:

kayellen said...

What a precious photo and darling family photo:)
Thankyou for sharing from your heart.

Blessings,
kay

jackieb said...

Gavin is ADORABLE. It is truly a blessing to have little babies in our lives as they let us remember the wonder of everyday things.

your friend, jackie