Monday, October 26, 2009

Surrounded by Support

This past weekend we gathered together to raise money for the 3 day walk:::

what a blessing it was to have the love and support of all the vendors, friends and family.

Women are powerful especially when we connect - I love all the great inspirational women I have met in my journey to grow as an artist and to bring awareness in the community.

Thank you ladies for your selfless giving and kindness it is priceless and very much appreciated;)

Gina from Lizzy B's donated this awesome pendant on suede cording to our raffle, I love how powerful the message is and yet the simplicity of the medium she chose- very clever, thanks to all who donated to our raffle- it was a huge success!!

3 comments:

Lizzy B vintage found jewelry said...

Thank you, Jane. It was a wonderful event and I was honored to be a part of it.

my little buttercup said...

Hi Jane,
I met you this weekend, and just thought I'd leave a note and say hi. I am enjoying all my goodies from that day!
Breast cancer is near and dear to my heart as my mother is a 3 time survior! Thanks for organizing the event.
Would love to get together and talk with other artist sometime!
Colleen

Maija said...

Wonderful success! I can't wait to meet you this weekend. Please join us for a friendly gathering at my home on Saturday night!
ox