Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lucky 13

I finally learned how to thread the bobbin on my sewing machine- wow!


It's been 32 years since I last used my singer so this was quite an accomplishment;)


I created this 8x8 layout for a circle journal group I have been selected to be part of named "lucky 13"
Too much fun, lot's of very talented ladies, I am so very" lucky "to be part of.

I posted a few tricks of the trade on the blog , like how I colorized the pictures -stop by and let us know whatch'a think.



3 comments:

julie Haymaker thompson said...

It took me years but I finally moved from my singer to a Janome!!! Wow machines have come so far!!! I had no idea

KayEllen said...

Happy Easter!!

Blessing to you:)my creative friend.

kayellen

Heather Bullard said...

Hey sweet friend! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I've missed visiting with you! Let's try to plan a play date with some shopping! Hugs, H