Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Art Day Meet up- SWEET sucess!


We had so much fun today at our monthly Art Day Meet up, great energy, inspiration and ton's of Girl Time chatty cathy chatter:) The genius behind this monthly excursion is Jackie Baxted of

http://theartinyou.com/- she opens her home and collection of amazing alterable items for us to play, buy or even sell. This month I was guest instructor so I thought it would be fun to indulge ourselves with a Bathside perfumed talc decanter and also a totally whimsical cupcake gift box.

Not sure which one went over best, but they are both so fun and thrifty you could make these for gifts anytime of the year;) Join us next month or send us your idea's!

8 comments:

jackie baxted said...

Jane our bottle and cupcake were so fun to make and to look at. Alway know you'll come up with a great project. Thanks so much....hmmmmm maybe I'll have a bath and eat a cupcake :}

Gloria said...

jane,
I really enjoyed your class. The projects are really GLAM..Thank You for sharing your talent with us..Love G

KayEllen said...

Hi Jane!
Looks like you ladies had a fun creative day.

Thanks for sharing:)
KayEllen

Myrna said...

Hi Jane! And welcome to Blogland! I just recently started blogging myself...also, I hail from San Diego..Poway to be exact. Moved to Northern Cal about 2 1/2 years ago.
Your blog is beautiful, and your studio (saw it on Heather's blog) is to die for!!
Anyway, stop by and visit sometime!
Blessings!
Myrna

Debe said...

Heather sent me over! Love the pics of your studio on her blog. Can't wait to investigate your new blog and share your art!

Sandy Michelle said...

Hello, I saw your studio photos at present past collection and I love your blog! Ironically I noticed you mentioned theartinyou and I just made her a blog banner yesterday!!! What a coincidence! The classes sound like so much fun!

Sandy:)

Anita @ the Pink Funny Farm said...

Hi Jane, I came over via Heather's. Loved the photos of your studio! Inspired me to shoot mine...not that it will compare. Your blog is beautiful. Come on over and see us at the Pink Funny Farm...we have lots of fun. Good luck with your blog, you're off to a great start!

rita said...

Ciao Jane,
love your studio, I will miss seen you at La maison rustique. I will be back in September. Rita