Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Powder Room Pink

So I took the plunge, I had seen this amazing Magazine cover, a pink room with a mantle and above the mantel was a shell adorned mirror ::I dreamed of such girlie romance but didnt want to commit to an entire room of pink

Then , I stumbled upon this mirror at Vignette's I was instantly in love .

I realized then I could create my special place in my Master bath commode- a powder room fit for a princess with pink walls and all


Didnt realize that the color on the walls would capture the reflection of the petite chandeleir-
it's so calming, all I want to do is hang out in my bathroom;)


6 comments:

jacks said...

Love the pink and love the seashell picture frame beautiful!

Did you paint it yourself?

Breathing Beside Us said...

I LOVE that bathroom! I wanted to stay in there when I saw it!
XO Deb

Melanie said...

Yay! Princess pee pee!! ;))

KayEllen said...

Pretty Jane!!!

Happy 4th:)

Blessings to you,
kayellen

sandra Lee said...

Love it!!!! So feminine.
I just repainted my little sitting room from pink to creamy butter! So fresh and clean!

julie Haymaker thompson said...

Oh Jane I know of you did it, it will be beautiful. The mirror is to "die for" so it will just set the mood in such a natural way. Hey our master bath is pink It just ended up being the tint in the plaster . It is all in sea shells and natural and we both love it!!